Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yum vs. Not Yum

I did a Google image search today for Beck, as in the guy whose music I have been listening to incessantly lately. I was looking for a picture to post here, a little visual to accompany my post about how much I love Beck, in every way--including that he is totally on my Laminated List, should he ever want to look me up and talk about me bearing any of his future children. I was looking for something like this:

...which, obviously, is yummy.



As I was scrolling through the results, I also saw this:

...which (no offense to the Beck family of Indiana) is really not that yummy. I mean, unless you also relish things like Wonder bread and white Zinfandel.

It sort of killed the mood... but Beck, if you're reading this, the offer still stands.

4 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

OMG, so funny. I love the bib-overalls. I think I just threw-up in my mouth!

Scooteur said...

I laughed so hard when I read that comment. Nothin' says lovin' like throwing up in your mouth.

Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

As opposed to throwing up...where? Wait. Don't answer that.

Mara said...

Seriously - overalls? Who said, "let's wear overalls for the family photo!" Because they are oh, so flattering.