Monday, January 07, 2008

Room 19


Room 19
Originally uploaded by knights_writes

Well, I said I would post photos from the caucus, so here they be. You can click on through to my flickr page using the link on the right side of the page.

As for the commentary, I think that story has been told. Huge crowd, some initial (and by initial I mean the first hour of the caucus) confusion, and a whole lot of standing around.

In the end, I was proud to be a part of the Iowa Caucuses--a first time for me. And even as I remained steadfast in my support for John Edwards, I watched the Obama group from afar and sort of wished I was a part of it.

I think better times are coming for America. I am hoping and praying that it is true, for the sake of my children, and for the sake of this poor, old, tired world we inhabit.

No comments: