Monday, August 20, 2007

So predictable, it's alarming!

Okay, this is a little bit ridiculous. Some of you may remember this from the olden days, when I first started blogging on Friendster. The title of that blog post was "We Need A New Pose." I had pointed out these two casual family photos where Arlo, Ted, and I were configured in nearly identical poses:

This one, from January of 2006:

















... aaaaaaaaaand there's this one, from last summer's Pig Roast in July:















Are you still with me? Good.
Now scroll down to my "Fame" post from August 13th.
I'm a little embarrassed. The next time someone takes a snapshot of our family, could you please just ask us to switch places or something?

3 comments:

Ms. Mayhem said...

soooooo funny.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, the new babe'll shake you all up a bit.
-Jen

heetmyser said...

That is just weeeeerd! You're right; it's time to mix things up.