Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who's On Fifth?

I think I have "fifth disease," a condition which I had never heard of before this year. The good news is, by the time a person notices his/her rash (according to the American Pediatrics Association, because this virus is typically observed in children rather than adults), they have ceased being contagious. Also positive is the fact that most people (kids included) generally feel relatively well, save the rash and possibly a mild fever which I have NOT experienced, and it just goes away on its own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_disease

In the mean time, though, I have a mildly itchy rash that is making its way down my body. It began on my face and neck yesterday, and is now exhibiting on my arms and torso.

Bleh.

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

Oh, it's hit the Mayhem family before...hugs for you.