Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I don't know what "it" is...

It's been a while since I have blogged on the "Laminated List" topic. However, if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll remember that I keep a running list of Dudes Who Rock My World.

I have not been silent on the topic of Zach Braff, a.k.a. J.D. on Scrubs... he's definitely a major favorite of mine-- not just because he's adorable and funny, but because of his talent for writing and song selection (Graden State, the Last Kiss) and his boy-next-door sort of approachableness.

ANYway. I would like to let it be known that I have not failed to notice J.D.'s best friend, Turk, and I would like to state for the record that Donald Faison now joins Zach on the official Laminated List.

If you have any questions as to why I've elevated Donald to laminated status, look no further than this.

No comments: