Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It wasn't easy, but I did it. For YOU.

You might not think of it as a grueling task, but making a baby smile, open-mouthed, enough times to actually catch a decent photograph wherein her BRAND NEW TEETH are showing --and in focus--well, let's just say it's a little like wildlife photography.

But I braved the wilds, for you.

Enlarge the photo, peer closely at her bottom gum, barely showing behind her bottom lip, and you'll see them , in their natural habitat. Two baby toofies. One was born around the 9th of February, followed by its little next-door neighbor a week later.

As you might imagine, we are wading in drool at our house these days. And (TMI alert!) my nipples are quite tender indeed.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

writermom said...

Somebody's getting to be a big girl. Before you know it, she'll be joining us for cheeseburgers at Sonic.

Scooteur said...

OMG! You totally outed me! Don't you know I'm a BOARD MEMBER AT A NATURAL FOODS COOPERATIVE????

Dirty, dirty secret.

writermom said...

Well, at least I didn't tell the WHOLE story ;)