Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Brand New Yearning


I said yearning, not yarning. But I can see why you might be confused.

At left are the most darling needle cases (oh, and I mean for my knitting needles, not for my heroin needles) I've ever seen. And I really NEED them! Not to mention, I deserve them. One of each! All different colors! Yeah!

There's a case for your straight needles, a case for your circular needles (brilliant!), and even an adorable little pouch for your notions.

I think these would make perfectly appropriate second-baby-congratulations gifts. Or, perhaps, a little something special for that gal in your life who is celebrating her golden birthday (31 on the 31st, y'all!) this May? I don't know, I'm just saying.

And, for the record, this site also has equally prosh diaper bags. So there.

http://lexiebarnes.com/collection/needle.htm

No comments: