Saturday, October 21, 2006

One More Day





Here we are, on the second-to-last day of our Florida vacation. It's going to be hard to come home, as the weather has been incredible. Or, as Ted would say, incredibly hot. Near record highs for October. I'm tickled, because I can really scratch my sun itch. So, in case you wondered, this is what we look like on vacation:









Here's a shot of all four kiddos--from left to right, Anita, Michael, and David (my sister Carrie's kids), with Arlo (duh) sitting in the front with Turtle.
And here's the whole gang.
I'll share more pictures when I get back home. Oh, and if you're reading this post and thinking about robbing or ransacking my house, I got home yesterday. And I'm sitting at home typing this right now, with my hungry pit bull sitting next to me and my shotgun across my lap. In case you're wondering.
Ciao!

No comments: